Friday, March 25, 2011

My Favorite "Live to Dance" Audition by "Jill and Jacob" =)

Being an American Idol (AI) fan, I was planning to watch the Top 11 Episode last Thursday (March 24) at my usual preferred 8:00 PM slot. However, as I flicked all through the 100+ channels of my cable TV in my Tarlac hotel room, lo and behold, only Star World did not have any sounds!!! What the...???!!!

Good thing, the sounds came back eventually, but I had to wait for the 11:00 PM slot. Whew! I'm so glad and relieved American Idol is replayed often =)

But while waiting for the late episode of AI, I came across Paula Abdul's "Live to Dance" show. It was the premiere episode (they were scouting Los Angeles for talents) and it was my first time to ever watch it. Paula transferred from being a judge on American Idol to Live to Dance, from a singing contest to a dance contest (Paula is indeed talented and she's one of my favorite judges on AI because she is not in the business of breaking others' hearts and destroying their dreams through her criticisms).

I checked out "Live to Dance" and it was the audition of Jill and Jacob that moved me... Like Paula, it gave me goosebumps. I could feel the stirring interplay of emotions between the couple... Wow! Awesome! I don't get tired watching this on YouTube. And here it is, I'm sharing it with you... =)




P.S. To those of you who want to know the song Jill and Jacob are dancing to, it's "When Your Mind's Made Up" from the movie "Once" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment